Wednesday, December 10, 2008

CVS Battle Plan 12.10.08

I don't usually spend too much time posting about CVS here because my mom doesn't have any she can go to. So I just make my little lists and head there when they've got smashing deals. They haven't passed up WGs in my opinion, but I would be remiss not to check them out every week. I've got a $15 ECB that's kind of hard to spend and still get a good return, but I think I can do it this week. Here's what I'm hoping to buy:

$18 6 bags of Hershey Bliss candy
$2 4 other Hershey candies that are 2/$1
$8.99 Complete contact solution (I don't wear contacts, but my sisters do)
$1.59 PowerAde
_____________________________
$30.58

Minus
$4/$20 CVS coupon that was e-mailed to me
3 $2.50/2 Hershey Bliss coupons
$2 Complete IPQ here
_______________________
$13.50

So I get to use my $15 ECB since the total will be $17.08 (plus tax).
Then my friend the register will spit out $20.58 in ECBs. I love it when I come out on top! And imagine all that candy around here!!

No comments: