Friday, November 7, 2008

Walgreens Debriefing 11.7.08

I hadn't darkened the door of a Walgreens in several days, but I landed some deals tonight. I present them below:

2 Almay mascaras (and I urge my readers who have not yet purchased their free mascaras to do so this week as they are on sale B1G1 free)
2 Wrigley gums
2 Celestial Seasonings Sleepy Time teas
2 packages of Schick Quattro razors (my college-student sisters will flip)
Total: $39.63 (w/tax)
And whoops. I just realized that one of the razor packs was not on sale, so I paid like $2.30 more than I wanted to. My bad.

Minus:
2 $1/1 Almay coupons
1 B1G1 Wrigley MQ
1 B1G1 Wrigley Walgreens Q
1 $1/1 Celestial Seasonings MQ
1 $1/2 Celestial Seasonings ESQ
1 Schick B1G1 MQ
1 Schick $2/1 MQ
1 Schick $3/1 ESQ

Final Total: $7.56

And the rebate on the mascara after the bonus is $7.69.

Thirteen cents profit!

No comments: